Like OMG...

Syban

The following was posted in the ID forum today (4/01/04) by the ID correspondent, Kwee (Correspondent from Warcry):

The devs have decided to give us a REAL combat function. You will not need any additional skill points, a Master ID will be able to use all of our weapons. Really we will be a type of brawler, as our weapons can mostly be classified as piercing or blunt melee weapons, with the exception of the commando-ish fiery hairspray. I haven't heard any details on specials or really anything specific, I've just been asked to give feedback on weapon types, which has been a lot of fun. Guess this is going to be the combat related role we've been asking for o.0 I had NO idea they would have us actually DOING the combat. Wow, what do you guys think? Does anyone have additional weapon suggestions that would be fitting with our roles as hairstylists, plastic surgeons, makeup artists, and personal trainers?

Our weapons (the one's that have been confirmed so far anyway) will be in the form of:

- Hairspray lit by cigarette lighters

- Sharpened scissors

- Scalpels

- Barbells

- Huge splintered hair brushes

:D

(Hmmm... Odd on April the First?)

Hey! Pay attention a perfectly good April Fools joke is going to waste here!

:D

I've actually been detained by other things of late... though I do fully plan to return in full swing soon.

Archived