Got a few questions

LukkanMortain

Since being back and have yet to have the time to check out Stratics, was wondering if I threw some questions out, maybe you guys know offhand real quick.

First, What is this Hooded Shroud of Umbra Ive been hearing about?

Second, Has there been any significant changes involving BoDs and rewards and such?

Thirdly, Ive been going to Wind Fellucca to fight Daemons for fame, and Ive noticed that Ive been getting faction silver ever so often for killing these, not every one its sporadic, but I know faction silver used to be given only by faction members killings specific creatures of other faction members, anyone know what this is about?

Thanks for any help you can give:)

Its a glitch in the system, has been for a wile. I think it will be fixed some time in the future. Not much info but I hope that helps. You can sell your silver to some one in factions. Most people want to buy a faction war horse and stuff like that. 20k silver for one not sure there. Other then that just keep collecting it. You never know what might happen in the future.

RayRay

The hooded shroud of Umbra is the Asian version of the hooded shroud of shadows. OSI was unable to do the promotion overseas when AOS came out so for whatever reason it was (think it was some legal things in some of the countries). When they got everything straightened out they made this shroud available to them.