5 month wait? BAH!

Hellhound

I'm not too worried about the graphics... From what I have seen so far, its very advanced (easier to do graphics like WoW when its cartoony type).

And they can always do like DAoC, and release expansions with graphic updates as time goes on.

Yeah,me to..

I think i'll play fable(when its out)till wow comes out.

*turns a spotlight to the shadow of Surek*

HARHAR!!

*screams like a little schoolgirl and continues drinking Glurk*

Doom 3? Bah! FPS games are great when I want to release some steam, but not for the next 6 years like UO. I am not worried about the graphics at all in WoW. SWG had great graphics, but I couldn't get very deep into that game. It felt too real, not sci-fi'ish enough. Anyway, have you seen UO’s graphics? Not very pretty, but it has been around for a long long time now.

Well popularity has allot to do with a games success. (In the FPS at least) Look at CS it's been running on the same engine (Which wasn't that impressive when it did come out.) for over three years. Just goes to show even if a game's poor by graphics standards it's the 'meat' in the game that provides its longevity.

Though I (playfully mind you) pan WoW for it's cartoony graphics, I know Blizzard has almost always put out solid games and I hope WoW continues that success for them.

Is Fable a MMORPG? Im considering City of Heros, alot a people like that game *shrug*. Maby it could be somthing to keep me occupied for a few months.

-Graknor Spinecrusher

There are other games to play in the meantime while waiting for WoW. If you are absolutely desparate for a new fantasy MMORPG, Lineage 2 is doing an open beta right now. CoH is coming out next month (and if you don't know what CoH is, it stands for City of Heroes, a superhero MMORPG that is going to ROCK).

Lots of stuff to do in the meantime waiting for Wow.