Need new name

snypor

Thought Grulg said sniper in any spelling was not orcish?

And cain was human name?

Thats like someone saying they want the character name shotgun. Lets change it to Shutgon! Now its orcish?

Grulg was not whining. He was stating a fact.

There are many in here with very creative names! Vradish, Glok'tur, Graknor, Surek...etc.....

The guild has a naming policy. We're not being mean, we're not being nasty, its just part of the rules.

As I said in the PM.

......... Your character name is a NAME of BEING, as Rakknar on only-wow would say. Sniper is not a name, just a representation of a person. I do not see the problem with creating an orcish name. I created one when I started to play orcs. I did not use Balandar. I also have elvish names that I use. It’s a part of role-playing. .........

It is stated on the join form, that you agreed to when you sent in your application, that we will only accept orcish names. We are an INTENSIVE roleplaying orc clan. If you can't handle it, it's your choice to leave the clan.

OOOH guys,please don't be that harsh now....

Snypor,just change your name(use the name-list)or there will be consequences....

We don't want someone out of the guild for that so please just do it...

Jesus why is it such a big deal anyway. Screw it. I'll change the damn name but I'm gonna be pretty freakin pissed off for having to break my 9 year tradition.

Sorry, it appears you are not the right fit for the clan.

It is time to part ways.

Good journeys.

I know whats going on here. Your friends with Vradish and because I mad him a little mad, your going to boot me from the clan. That just shows that your drunk with power and are a bad leader. Very not cool.

Me lub Vradish!

Vradish gud orc!

But that's not why you have been removed from the guild.

Maturity and attitude.