Another Question

Graknor

Hi, I got a questiong for ya. Do Lords have greater rank than captains, or are they equal? 'All Orcs under him are to obey his commands!' (from captain discription)

Does that include Tauren/troll Lords/Guards?

Just trying to clarify things :axe:

-Graknor Spinecrusher

Pretty simple for all us Lords. Our role will be compared to those of zealots. Regardless of what our chosen class or profession will be, we will ultimately die protecting our war chiefs. I.E. from a roleplay perspective, even if the odds are hopeless, we will happily engage ANY enemy to allow our war chiefs to escape unscathed whether we die a million times. Those that are chosen for Lord status will have a die hard roleplay in terms of their devotion to the war chiefs, no ifs and or buts. I guarantee it will be fun as hell

Almost any orc can order a Tauren around, unless it interferes with his protecting the Warboss and Vuduboss. Tauren and Trolls are "below" orcs (well every race is “below” according to orcs). But, the Lords are to be respected by all orcs. They are doing an important service to the war chieftains.