Yo

Surek Tharor

Hey man.. dont expect the forums to go too crazy untill the game hits open beta :axe: well wait.. we might just all talk in game then.. heh. I dont know, what do ya want to do?

-Graknor Spinecrusher

Think of what you want to know about WoW.

Examples: You want to know if tauren's can weild those wooden stumps. Or you want to know how easy it is to obtain gold, etc.

Just make a list of questions you would like answered.

Oky hmmmm...but... uhhh i already know everything there is to know :axe:

But not 1 thing: I have been playing Rune scape for 1 jear now and when you want to smith something you must have a certain level to smith it, like an armour or weapon, is that also the case with WoW (?) ,that you must have a high smithing level to make something?

I think it depends on what level armor or weapons...

You can make for example a short blade at level 5 ad a long blade at level 10...

Edited by Vradish

"The key for all aspiring young blacksmiths is finding the raw material you will need to craft your creations. Therefore it is highly recommended that you take up the complementary skill mining along with blacksmithing or have several friends who are dedicated to mining for you. Like other materials related crafts blacksmithing requires 1 skill point to become an apprentice, 3 additional skill points to become a journeyman, and 5 additional skill points to become an expert. If you decide to take up mining as well to finance your blacksmithing venture, you will need to spend 3 skill points for apprentice mining, 5 additional skill points for journeyman mining, and 7 additional skill points for expert mining. As a result, unless you are human you will need to reach level 25 before becoming expert in both mining and blacksmithing."

http://db.wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=G...des.Detail&id=7

That reminds me, I have added a main tradeskill field to the profile. You can select what you plan on being. Remember you can have 3 I believe, but just select your main one.

E.G. if you plan on being a gather of minerals, select mining.