Why, Hello :)

Hxx

hey folks! It seems about every year or so i find my way here to say hello and see how everyone is doing :axe: i logged into a friends catskills account the other day and saw that things are going quite nice.

as for myself i took my hiatus from UO after leaving many years ago (by the way this is Hx / HardcoreJ / Lasvinias) and im currently playing a free non-osi shard by the name of Metropolis. its 1999 Pre-UO:R. its a bit rough but im having fun (with my name being deep deep red hehe)

but how is everyone? anyone remember me? I still love all yall, PGoH was a huge part of my life back in UO. Actually I remembered most of this and decided to come here because I dug up my old ICQ number and logged in and everything. I was 16 years old then (19 now) and if anyone remembers or cares... i also have been dealing with my weight problem from long ago. Ive lost just about 100 pounds in 6 months and still going strong.

well, thats all from me. I hope all is well! My friend plays catskills still and some time i'll pop in again to say hello :)

<3<3<3HX