Your Characters Alignment

Lan

I was just browsing through my bookmarks and found a link to the online alignment generator at the AD&D site(http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/dx20001222b) and I thought it might be interesting for others too to test out their characters according to AD&D alignment rules, just for Fun.

To make it more interesting write down the alignment you THINK your character is, then try the test. You might be surprised:)

I thought that i'd be Chaotic Good

I ended up Neutral or True Neutral....

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion

ok... so I took the test for two of my characters,

Votive Druid of Tunare

I figured was going to be lawful good... was

Gargoyle Necromancer of Cazic-Thule:

I figured was going to be evil... damn... neutral.  ah well heheh

:D

• 2 weeks later...