Woo Woo!

Quote from Lord Ser Brightblade, posted on

Congrats.  It's a nice feeling.  Especially when you haven't "trained" like most people do.  Looks like you did it with style too in Khaldun.

Oh yeah Khaldun is, as Minsc would say, "Great fun!".  After I moved to Felucca that is the first place I went.  I especially love the puzzle chests (free loot!).  I'm also trying to collect all the journals of the key characters (Tavara, Morg, Lysander).  I'm curious - has anyone done this?  It seems in my experience there may be dates missing from each of them, I've gotten tons of duplicates but there are still a few holes in each set that I never seem to find.

-LizShue

I first read the journals on Stratics. Someone had collected them and written the story of the Khaldun explorers. It mentioned the missing pages, I think.

Martok was collecting the journals too, way back when the dungeon first opened, I think. But this is a hazy memory. Maybe he can confirm...

Quote from LizShue, posted on

I'm also trying to collect all the journals of the key characters (Tavara, Morg, Lysander).  I'm curious - has anyone done this?

I know that Grey's Cowboy and Cedric had managed to get full collections.  Unfortunately Ced has left the realm.  Grey's is about though I haven't seen much of him lately due to my hectic schedule.  I think Prom was actually collecting such items as well.

Hope that helps.

Aye, I was collecting them. But got rather sidetracked. But for those who are interested, I do have the entire collection of the NPC books, several copies of "quest" books, and a few player written books in my library at my house. If anyone wants to see it, let me know.

Oh, and congrats of course, Liz. :D