Roster

Altarial

If you have already signed up for the Roster "officially" (filled out an application), then please Login and go to "User Settings" and then "Characters" to fill in the info about your character if you have not done so already. If you do not see your name listed in the Roster and you have filled out the Application, then please do the above information.

If you have never filled out the application, then please do so now, even if you've been in the guild from the beginning. Filling out the application is the only way to add you to this Roster. Then once you receive an email back saying you were approved, then please do the above information.

This may seem redundant to some of you, since we have the Roster in the game, but it's nice to have other people come and see who's in our guild. Also, the Roster on our website allows you to enter a description of your character, a picture, as well as stories about your character's "life."

If you notice, on the main page there is also a Gallery. I have posted some links to guild-related pictures in the EQ Members section, but I would like to start using the official Gallery. I think that by doing so we will get a better sense of community (we can all laugh at the funny pictures and remember our great achievements).

Anyway, please take the time to fill out the application or update your character info. If you have any questions at all you can either send me a PM, email, or use any of the chat programs that I have listed.

• 4 weeks later...

I know I filled out an application back when Eldoran left and Synth took over, never checked if I was on the roster then. I took a break from EQ for a couple months now but I'm back and in the guild. Should I start from scratch? Let me know. Thanks. :sleeping:

:D:p

See if you remember your password and can log in using the Char Login on the main website. If you can then just edit your character and you're good to go. If you can't, then click on the forgot password link, so they can send you a new one. If other problems arise, then probably easiest to just redo an application, but since you've already done one you should still be in the system.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived