Hello all :)

bobafettone

Hello :smash:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've made it to the boards. Some of you know me as TFO-Bob. For those of you that don't know me, feel free to send me a /tell :)

I'm currently a master artisan, and I'm working on my fencer skill until I master it, then I'm probably going to drop most of it and continue working on architecht. I live just west of Caserta, and I run a mining company.

Well, that pretty much sums it up. I know it's not an overly interesting read, but I really couldn't think of much to put here :(

Cya guys around :)

Bob, please. I'll also go by Boba, Fett, or my real name, Emmett.

To answer your question, not a whole lot is going on. I do the same thing every day: Eat, sleep, work, and play galaxies :p

I'm kind of surprised to see you on the boards, since you had decided to stop playing the game till the expansion was released. Even though I really hadn't talked to you much when you were playing the game, you seemed pretty cool, so it's nice to see you are still around :) Have you played at all since that day you sent the e-mail to the guild about your extended leave? You should pop in once in a while, maybe participate in one of the guild hunts or something.

heh its TFO, i only call you this cuz i know you dont like it, Bob ;)

and no my account is canceled until *if* i ever decide to play again. If space comes out before wow/eq2 then i will probably hop on and try it out.

Archived