Charlies r/l home crumbles

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

To all my PGoHers ,i dont know when ill be able to come back to uo,i dont believe i will be there on sunday(i was to make phalanx) if it is still left open give it to another guardian.i just dont know what will happen... :( i will keep contact with kendr, if anyone wants to know any details of me he will know. :(:D

I will miss you Charlie, we all will miss you, but I promise to make sure that Charlie comes back strong as ever. I shall do everything in my power to try and keep the house clean in your stead hehehe :D but no, come back to us soon but please be safe and keep in touch so I may inform your family of what is going on :(. Safe Journeys to you Charlie and Return to me I shall Miss you

Strength and Honor

My love :(

Charlie this will in no way affect your promotion to Phalanx but more importantly remember your you have a family here that cares for you. I hope whatever troubles have befallen you are solved quickly and that once again you return to us with your wonderful attitude and great spirit.

More than anything though Charlie remember this if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to lean on , I and your guildmates are here for you. I pray that things get better for you soon friend.