Old allies

Hadrian

Just heard some interesting news... while talking to my old GM (also RL friend) it seems the guild I was in PaL (Punishers At Large) was a one time allie with PGoH. Had to be a long time ago (2-3 years ago) and his chara name was either gandar or Undertaker (Undertaker was banned a LONG TIME ago). PaL was a guild I started and passed onto him because he was a mage.. I was a theif... easier for mages to recruit (nobody wants to be in a warring guild with a theif as the GM). Supposably, one of PGoH members lived by him... if anyone remembers this, let me know! Strangely.. I do not remember this but then again, alot has happened since then

The guild tag rings a bell for me for some reason, but as far as any concrete info or in what capacity they had dealings with PGoH I couldn't say. Couldn't have been overly large interaction.

The guild tag rings a bell for me for some reason, but as far as any concrete info or in what capacity they had dealings with PGoH I couldn't say. Couldn't have been overly large interaction

I also agree.. I do remember PGoH from way back but I do not recall much of an allieship.. its actually hard to picture because PaL was a very hardcore PvP guild.. nothing RP about us.. had the greatest PvPrs in our guild at one time or another.. maybe PGoH and PaL worked together on something.. but I think he stretched it by saying allies.. I could have also read too much into it.. ah well

:D