What are you doing at 4am

Rusty

Just felt like since I was up this early making a post. I woke up at about 4:21 am this morning and you better believe i made a full pot of coffee and im already half way done with it. 2-3 page paper due in english by 11am so time to start working on it. Who else doesnt or didnt like school? MEE!!!! What else is everyone doing this morning. Or what is everyones normal morning routine.

Last night.. a group of my friends took me out to a bar to celebrate my B-day. Figured we'd go there at around 7pm.. stay for a few hours.. get back around 10-11 pm.. NOOOO!! We didnt get back til after 1 AM.. Im on 4 hrs of sleep.. still drunk as hell- had to walk from PATCO speedline to my job which is probally 3/4 of a mile walk.. Im all stumbling to work looking like an ass... I NEED A MIRACLE TO MAKE IT THROUGH TODAY.. SOMEONE SEND SOME HELP.. *head is pounding*- other than that, my morning is great

Edited by Hadrian

Well I got my paper done, went to bathroom to shave and shower. looked at myself in the mirror and i look like a zombie. Hopefully I will get through to my exam at 7:30 tonight.