Board Structure

Devin Ashley

To All of T.H. E.

It has come to my attention that the very structure of our guilds is our boards

and that a few select undertake for the maintaining of the site which is a yearly costly event , so i am beseeching every member to help with this

one of two ways if you have items in any game that are of no use donate them so we can sell to make gold or ebay the items if gold is not in your game

or if you just prefer to send cash i will provide all the information of T.H. E. paypal account or and address of Borg where checks or money orders can be sent.

For this i Thank One and All that help us in this matter

Lora

The Honor Empire Paypal account is..........

Honorall@twcny.rr.com

If someone wants to utilize the Paypal system.......that is the destination of the donation.

If they dont have Paypal........they can sign up for Paypal with the link on our website.

Paypal then gives us a commission of $5 for every new account generated from our link on the website.

checks or money orders can be sent here make them out to

They can make it out to The Honor Empire-SGC

Stan G Campbell

172 Scofield Rd Apt 7

Freeville NY 13068

For those of you who wish to help the site, but aren't entirely sure if the money is going to the right place, rest assured that Stan ensures all funds and then some are given to T.H.E.

As we have grown from just our UO guild, the site continues to increase in expense.

Any donation to help in the continued maint. of the site is greatly appreciated!