A wandering old man

Wolf

The old warrior steps through the portal and breathes the fresh Malas air. A long time has he wandered through the corridors of the universe. Looking about the lands held by the Empire, a smile touches his lips.

He makes his way slowly through the jumble of homes to the place he once called home. Noting the disrepair the building has fallen into, he shakes his head with a grimace.

I must ensure that the Empire assumes this land, lest it fall apart, the grizzled old warrior thinks to himself. Yes, that is what I'll do.

**OOC - Howdy folks, been a while. Want to pop in and make sure that I can transfer my house to someone in need as I'd prefer it not to just decay away. Will give me an excuse to log into UO again as well. Haven't done so in ages. I'll reactivate my account and refresh pending finding someone in PGoH to transfer it to. Cheers***

Hey wolf if need be i have and account that doesnt have a house on it if you want me to hold it for you until someone in guild would like to accept.

Much of the landscape has changed the old warrior notes to himself, not recognizing many of the signposts adorning the immediate area. He wonders what has become of the majority of the Empire's residents.