Baldaek

Lolanya1

Character Name: Baldaek don't forget it!

Class: Cleric

Race: dorf

Level: 65.28

AA: 2 night a week.

Alts that you would like in ML; name, class, race, lvl, aa (you must wait the 2 week period before any alt will be invited.)

Lolanya, 54 Ranger

Jasmen, 50 Druid

Shansa, 57 Monk

How did you hear about ML? and what is the main reason you wish to join?

I was an officer back before they merged with SLoT (Araton and Andoria be damned!)

Former guilds: and why did you leave or why were you kicked out?

Formidable - they $uxxor$

SLoT - broke em up, I killed em. I wasted their leader and bought all the PDots so no one could buff anyone anymore. don't worry, I sold some back so you could have a few :)

The Brood of Innoruuk - they were a startup i helped create when I was level 3! they ruled! we had 4 members, one who 4-boxed, one who 3-boxed, and one who seemed to have like 12 accounts. I was the only cleric and was in the guild for a full 3 days. The highest level character was a level 14 druid.

General number of hours played per week: (hopefully alot because I am demanding)

More than most people spend sleeping. somewhere between 25 and 180

Tradeskills above 100:

Baking (227)

Brewing (240)

Fletching (212)

Jewelcraft (250 + Trophy)

Pottery (223)

Smithing (223)

Tailoring (187)

Unbuffed Resists (with best resist gear on)

Or preferably link your magelo profile link it its not hard

Magelo in sig

unbuffed resists start at about 85 and go to 130 or so

Velious Factions (we are on dwarf/dragon faction)

No one on Velious likes me - killed the dain and the king and the big dragons way too many times

Bah forget it thats what they made Kael and thurgadin for....

Expansions that you have (kunark, velious, luclin, pop, loy): You should get them all LoY has an awesome map option and we dont want to have to babysit ya

Have em all

Do you have any keys: Seb, HS, etc If not they are easy to get so work on em.

Seb, HS, Vex Thal, Emperor Ssra, some ToFS keys, and one for a door in Freeport that you can't be tellin me wife about

Do you have any Pop flags?

PoV, BoT, HoH, HoHb, PoTactics, PoTorment, PoNb, CoD, CoDb, Factory, SolRo, Air, Earth, Fire, Water

What is the status of your epic? (not that there arent better items out there so we know they are a waste of time but the clicky rezzes are nice.)

Epic done

Do you have an Enduring breath item? If not how the heck do you play?

I have 2 EB items

What’s your alcohol tolerance skill (after meeting some of our members you might take up drinking)?

see AA above

If you were a bowl of Jello, which flavor would it be and why? (Yes a psychological question because I want to know what Im getting into)

Red Pistachio - Rutebega I like a complex flavor that leaves a strange red dye on your fingers even when you've used a spoon to eat it

What’s better for punting, dwarfs, gnomes or halflings and why?

I like punting Wood Elves, cause there are so many of em, and they're so damn cute they make me sick :)

Why will your race come to rule norrath? If you think you picked wrong, which race will reign supreme and why?

No, we're too damn busy minin gems and walkin like we hafta crap all the time. I think those damn halflings will be here long after the rest of us leave, they're like cockroaches

E-mail address:

Thank you for taking the time to fill this out, it will be reviewed by the officers and we will talk to you in the near future. App to decision general takes a couple weeks depending on if you are able to contact us or not which will basically show us how interested you are.

If you are looking to contact one of us, please look for; Rebma, or Rumblebore as they are the recruiting officers. Or you can look me up Synthania as I am Guild Master and well that says it all.... *mock up of an app I want to see*

Yeah Kinda like the Cleric that just apped? Saedyien did a Great Job on his App. Thank you Saedyien. He is also not jumping right into an invite he wants to hang out with us. He joins mlchat every night and sees whats up. He is getting to know us we are getting to know him. If he ever decides to join I think ML will be a better guild.

BALDAEK!!!!!!!! You stinking TEASE!!!!!!!! You stopped my heart when I saw your name on this application. Next thing you know your gonna have Shawdar and Soltek posting "Mock" Apps here and Im gonna have a heart attck for sure...... :):):smash::)

ARGGHHH this is Synth im on Rebma's computer and forgot to log her out..... :(

Archived