A hunt

Syban

Any interested in a hunt this Tuesday? Being that we dropped Rancor's like flies last time Dathomir might be our speed (Just no disinti... no wait no Nightsisters that is.)

If the group is small we can roll over Dantooine. (With closer locations for cities I'm sure it will be easier to manage as well if any needs to catch a shuttle home.)

Thoughts? Observations? Disintegration’s?

Not sure whether I will be near my compuer Tuesday night. At any rate, I thought we did just fine against the nightsisters. I killed 4 of them myself before I ran to go help Syban. I think people were just worried about their bikes being blown up. If I am around I'd be willing to do the force caves on Dantooine or just for giggles Fort Tusken on Tatooine.

OoOOoOoooh Tuskies... that would be cool. Haven't ever been to it but I hear it's a blast to take and hold. (Last I heard there was a pretty quick spawn rate there as well.

I also need to power out my medical xp so I can rez people. It should be but a few thousand more in med xp to do that. (Reafia and I did a few little hunts and I gained about 60K alone then.)

Since I'm not sure on the size of the Hunt or who will be there... AND, being we need to do some resource gathering for our guildmates and for our base.. Rori it is!

We are going to try to hit up some Wooly Hides and some xp, it may be a bit slow paced but it will be nice to keep it low key.

The best challenge we can find for Wooly on Rori is the 'Ravenous Torton' (if online info is correct) they have a CL of 32'ish and that should keep things a wee'bit interesting for us. (And give me some healing xp... since I'm a xp hunt hog.)

See everyone tonight!

Archived