I'm Back!

Vidarok

OOC: Hey all. I recently took a trip to Disney World with my family, and that took me away from the computer for about a week. By the time I returned, it was Christmas Eve. Needless to say, the days that followed kept me pretty busy. This wasn't helped by the fact that I was also totally sucked into Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (one of the best RPG's I've ever played). Fortunately, things have finally settled, and I will be lurking around the forums again. :D Good to be back! :angry:

PS: I'm really honored by the promotion! Thanks guys!

PPS: I'm working on the next update to my story.

Edited by Vidarok

OOC: Being the "cool" (:D) high school senior that I am, I was pretty skeptical initially. Ultimately though, I came to my senses and realized that it was actually alot of fun. Epcot should be visited simply because it contains more 4 and 5 star restaurants than should be legally allowed in a place of its size. The rest of the park was alot of fun too, and most of the rides (old and new) were pretty awesome. Overall, I highly recommend it!

Glad you enjoyed it.

I went to Disney with my mother when I was 18. Being the nasty teenager, I was sure I would not enjoy myself.

Most of the time I didn't (It's a small world ride made me insane).

But overall I enjoyed it. I thought the park was mainly for younger kids, but that is before they started building their larger rollercoasters (I did really like Epcot center though)!