New member needs your help...

RevMooFoo

Hi all

None of you will know me yet as I'm a new member of the ITC.

My name is Hawthorne Vexx and I'd like to to take a moment to extend my warmest greetings to you all of you and tell just how much I look forward to squishing Rebels with you in the name of the Empire! :)

At present I'm Hologrinding MArch in an attempt to get all this Holo nonsense out of the way so that I can return to my true calling - being a Master Ranger/Master Commando -

The problem I have is finding the resources and AP's I need to progress, so with that in mind I have an offer for anyone who can help me:

If you can provide me with 600K of grinding Ore and 200K of grinding Gemstone, I will provide you with 3.5 Million credits. Also, if you can help me gain AP's I will pay 10,000 credits for every 5 level 1 teaches you allow me to give you or if you prefer we can swap AP's.

Either way is good for me. :D

If you can help, either send me an IG mail or contact me directly on revmoofoo@hotmail.com

I look forward to meeting you all and to tasting the blood of those who would dare to oppose us...

Haw V

Well the current scheme I have is that I pick up as much scout xp as I can (via guild hunts and what not) then if you have any scout xp skills (Exp I or Hunt I) you can train off my excess for xp. It's usualy a shot of 100'ish or so App points... Vexica should be well versed in this routine! :)

Archived