Promotion Declared

Lord Logan

The following was decreed last week (totally slipped my mind to announce *sorry*)

Kaatya....Head Of State

She has a very tough task ahead of her here, as all her governors and emmisaries are either gone or inactive...lets help to support her in this endevor.

Kaatya, i will be putting together a rather large package for you to review, as soon as we can we are in dire need of a council meeting.

Strength and HONOR!

Logan

Congrats Kaatya, Logan does not lie when he says your job ahead is a tough task, as always if you need my help with anything just send a pigeon to me and i will answer it as soon as it arrives to me .

This goes for any guardian if any need help , pigeon me and if i am about i will do my best to help with whatever task you need

Thanks

Lora

Kaatya , you truly have a tough road ahead of you butif you handle the duties set in front of you the way you have handled every other task placed before you , I am most certain that you will flourish.

Congratulations on your promotion , And if you need any help or someone to rant at please feel free to give me a holler!

I have a good friend in one of the major guilds if your emissaries would like me to introduce them to her I will be more than happy to do so.