Dropkick

Synthania

Character Name:dropkick

Class:Monk

Race:iksar

Level:50

AA:none

Alts that you would like in ML; name, class, race, lvl, aa (you must wait the 2 week period before any alt will be invited.)bowmann,rager,9/bonedoner,necro,25,mule

How did you hear about ML? and what is the main reason you wish to join?i am looking for a nce guild that has a steady raid schedual

Former guilds: and why did you leave or why were you kicked out?i left my last guild because all it did was sit around talking about doing stuff

General number of hours played per week: (hopefully alot because I am demanding)24

Tradeskills above 100:

Unbuffed Resists (with best resist gear on)all under 45

Or preferably link your magelo profile link it its not hard

Velious Factions (we are on dwarf/dragon faction)ToV

Bah forget it thats what they made Kael and thurgadin for....

Expansions that you have (kunark, velious, luclin, pop, loy): You should get them all LoY has an awesome map option and we dont want to have to babysit ya i have all but discords

Do you have any keys: Seb, HS, etc If not they are easy to get so work on em. seb

Do you have any Pop flags? no

What is the status of your epic? (not that there arent better items out there so we know they are a waste of time but the clicky rezzes are nice.)like 2 easy parts

Do you have an Enduring breath item? If not how the heck do you play?no

What’s your alcohol tolerance skill (after meeting some of our members you might take up drinking)?17

If you were a bowl of Jello, which flavor would it be and why? (Yes a psychological question because I want to know what Im getting into)orange

What’s better for punting, dwarfs, gnomes or halflings and why?gnomes

Why will your race come to rule norrath? If you think you picked wrong, which race will reign supreme and why?it will be the iksar becsaue they have them long tails

E-mail address: twiek66669@aol.com

Thank you for taking the time to fill this out, it will be reviewed by the officers and we will talk to you in the near future. App to decision general takes a couple weeks depending on if you are able to contact us or not which will basically show us how interested you are.

If you are looking to contact one of us, please look for; Rebma, or Rumblebore as they are the recruiting officers. Or you can look me up Synthania as I am Guild Master and well that says it all....

Archived