Warcraft 3.

Balandar

How many play or have Warcraft 3 RoC and TFT expansion? I am looking to form a guild on battle.net, for Warcraft 3, to promote T.H.E. WoW clan and also as a break from the major MMORPGs we play. You can play any race you choose, but I wish to have the name Skullcrusher Orc Clan to promote our World of Warcraft guild "Skullcrusher Orc Clan". This will not be an official guild of T.H.E. These games (Warcraft 3, UT, SWGB, Quake, etc) are meant for gamers to take a break from their respective MMORPGs.

Let me know!

Rulg! :D

Hehe wow..battle net...I haven't played on battle net since my Diablo addiction.

I loved Warcraft 2 in my pre EQ days and played it endlessly. Been talking to Synth about looking into Warcraft 3 for fun and little breaks from EQ now and then. (Mi no speek ork zo Gud, mi wud need lezzuns) :D

Sounds like fun though :D

I'll see what Synth says

On the flip side Bal visit us in EQ sometime! The World of Norath has changed so much! :D

You wouldn't need to play or speak as an orc. Unless you want to >:]

If you get a copy, get the battle chest version for $50. You get the first game, the expansion, and some guides as well. Since each has a CD key you may be able to get away with just one copy, setup an account with each CD-key, unless TFT needs the TFT cd-rom and not the RoC CD. Then you would need to get another TFT expansion.

Archived