forming Warcraft 3 clan

Chris

If you have Warcraft 3 and would like to help us start up a T.H.E. clan on that game, please reply below with your username.

We are playing on Azeroth (US East server)

Thanks for posting this Chris. The Clan will most likely be the Skullcrusher "Orc" Clan. However, since this is not a true MMORPG, it will be there just for fun and for a break from the games that we do play. Well, except for me since I am in between games right now. So it will be my main game. But you do not need to have a certain amount of wins, yada yada.

We need 9 people to form the clan. Also, if you do not have WC3, think about getting the "battle chest" version. It contains the first WC3, the expansion TFT, and strategy guides, which I should read >:devil:

I'm Grulg on battle.net.

P.S. We will need to think of a clan abbr. since SoC was taken. I am pretty sure the guild name itself is free. Orc is taken as well. We could try Urk, Uruk (it can have 4 letters), 0rc (with the number 0), Or(, etc. Post any ideas you have.

We should try THE as our abbreviations since not everyone will want to play orcs. Also, there's nothing that says a game has to be an MMORPG to have a full-fledged T.H.E. guild/clan on it :torch:

I think Warcraft 3 would be a good place to start our expansion into the various game types.

I think Warcraft 3 would be a good place to start our expansion into the various game types.

Warcraft 3, SWGB, Starcraft, UT, Quake, etc, were never meant to be guild games but just games for members of T.H.E. to use as breaks from the major MMORPG guilds we host. The only reason I wish to form a clan on Warcraft 3 is for T.H.E. members to play and get away from their respective MMORPGs. And the reason why we will go with Orc, etc, will be for advertisement for our WoW guild. People can play humans, NE, undead, etc in Warcraft, but I also want it to be a way to advertise our WoW clan.

And yet there is no reason whatsoever to dismiss the idea of having a T.H.E. clan form in one of these competetive games. It doesn't have to have any of the old members in order to be a part of T.H.E.

• 2 weeks later...