Imperial Garrison Stormtroopers Needed

Borg

GarrisonRecruitment.JPG

Dedicated, Disciplined and Deliverers of the Imperial Law.......

This is an OVERT role as a Stormtrooper within the Imperial Garrison assigned to Neo Rome on Naboo.

sign below (Reply your ingame namesake)

fill out an Application HERE

and message INGAME Victor upon completion.

NOTE: those incredibly serious about roleplaying a stormtrooper to the nth degree....contact me via private message on this forum. I have a method to get you a designation of a stormtrooper like the NPC Stormtroopers have ingame.....no name just an identification number.

• 11 months later...
lol. How ya is, Olyr? anyways.... anybody got an answer for me?

--Narbis Kentrol, ITC

I apologize for late response...

ITC Stormtroopers role were planned to be Overt units decked out in Stormtrooper suits and basically fullfill the storyline role of the Imperial Garrison that protects the city the guild resides in Neo Rome.

For those die hard players by using ROMAN numerals in character namesakes you could actually create a character named TX-XII etc

Basically we were looking to put a more interactive feel to the stormtrooper role ingame to compliment the NPC improvements that were upcoming and now are in game.

ie imagine a team of ITC Stormtroopers who then also each get some NPC Troopers and/or Walkers....and then assault a pack of rebels and/or rebel stronghold along side some of the ITC Militia units etc....that would rule.

Basically in summary...you would be a Stormtrooper like in the movies.

Hey, I heard that Victor had some after thoughts about my char being a stormtrooper in SWG. Well, I would like the chance to try. I can go overt, I can, so long as I can get some help (guild hunting parties help ;) ).

{MORE LATER} Bell just rang to go to next period :(:yub:

I can actually.... surrender my pistol skills and go for carbineer or rifleman skills.

Also, I will be surrendering my medic skills and applying more time to artisanry and weaponry, trying to get to master rifleman or carbineer and master architect ;)

Anyways...

{MORE LATER} Teacher wants us to actually do some work today :(:yub:

Hey there!

I don’t know if Syban sent you this information, but with the recent changes that will be taking place in the Factional Armor, just wearing them will make you Overt and open to attack.

Unless you are really, really fired up for PvP (Player vs. Player) combat I would recommend our SecRa (Sector Rangers) first. At least then you can participate in PvP at your discretion and not always be open to PvP ganking or attacks. (Some times the griefing in PvP can get out of hand… especially if the opposite faction sees you wearing faction armor.)

As for the skill set for a Stormtrooper I would definitely advise Mastering Rifleman. If you do end up doing PvP fighting the rifle and it’s headshot (Hits the un-healable mind pool) is devastating. And it’s a very wicked ability in PvE. (Player vs. Environment)

But, I would like to see how well this new SOE nerf of faction fun goes before we send you to the wolves if you know what I mean.

;)

Archived