The time has come

Triston

It is with a heavy heart and a burdened soul that I make this decloration. My time with ultima has come to an end. Take no sorrow, for I leave with a clear mind. I have done what I can in my days, and leave no regreats. I have faced everything this realm and others have to offer, and have risen above the challanges. When Brittania called for champions, I answered, for years on end. When the guardians needed a leader, I heald the banner high. There where times when I should not have lived through, but I did, and there where times when I should have fallen to the endless arrows of time, yet lived to speak. Yet it is that very devil, time, which I now fall to.

For quite some time, I have tired of this realm, yet you who read this very message have kept me alive. I stayed for you. Yet as days lead unto weeks without me logging on or turning ICQ on, I learned that all must come to an end. Do not be sorry, but instead rejoyce. I shall not leave the empire.

I will always be a Guardian, both in this realm and in others. I am a Guardian in my every day toils. I have learned a volume from every one of you, and will take your lessons with me always. It is through example that we teach, and through example that we live. The mode has not lost me, simply the medium.

To my brothers and sisters who wear purple, I say this: When the dark night closes around you, and the deamons call at the door, fear not for the questions in the back of you mind, or the incertianty at every turn. Simply throw your chin high, set your shoulders back and set your eyes upon the horizon. You are all the beacon upon which this world continues, never forget that.

This is not some in game pep talk. This is for life. But enough of my waxings, lets get to the point.

I will be at the meeting tommorow, my last. At this meeting, I will be giving away all of my worldly possessions. No stupid rich kid will be receiving them. Among all of this will be my resources, my gold, and my home. (Basicly what is left that has not been taken my hackers and abusers.) Please come, as this will be my last UO appearance. As to the account, and all of its charicters, (all of which highly developed) I will be offering it up upon specific conditions.

The account remains active, although RP and social choices are open to the owner. All I ask is that Triston (the main) remain blue. I ask that the new owner not change the password (or keep me to date on current password) so that I may make my rare but enjoyed cameo. In the event that a volenteer does not step forward, I will continue to keep the account open for 3 more months, then it will go quietly into the night.

The other details, in there great verasimilitude, will be decided, quite on the fly. Please feel free to icq me with questions.

its been so long friend since ive last spoke with you, i will be the first to say that you will be sorely missed as a friend and companion, do not speak with a heavy heart of your departure for you maybe gone forever, but we are always here for you , you know if you ever need anything in this realm or the other i would do my best to help you in anyway. For years we have been friends, Your time in uo you have done so many good things this is your time for another journey which no matter where it takes you , ill always be there for there are the boards here so you can step in and say hello, or via pigeon , i shall end this now for i know my friend we haven't seen the last of you, your wisdom, your kindness, shall forever remain a part of the guild and a part of my friendship with you .

Lora DeBlood

lori

p.s Remeber this is just another challange for whats ahead for yourself

keep us posted as ill sorely miss you

OOC:Triston, I cannot possibly put this into words to convey how much I will miss you. You were always a source of Inspiration for me, always there to help me, And always there to guide me. You have always led us to victory, and I will be in mourning for some time to come. Since I joined the guardians you have helped teach me the arts of PvP, Roleplaying, and PvM. You have given me your trust and your strength and your courage and most of all your sense of humor, almost as twisted as mine. To lose you is like losing a part of myself, which I doubt will ever be returned. The Guardians will not be the same without you. I will never forget hunting reds in Yew with you, going on champ hunts with you, or the group fight night in which we were outclassed but never outwitted. You have given me weapons, armor, gold, and lockdowns. But this pales in comparison to what you have given, which is a part of yourself to every single guardian. I will always cherish the memories of our times together, and look forward to meeting you in another realm under other circumstances. Until then, Safe journeys always, Strength and Honor.

IC: *Kodoz slowly walked the empty halls of Olympus, which seemed to swell to monstrous proportions. He clenched his teeth and balled his fists as he viewed the items placed around the halls. He went to Triston's home, and again strong emotions held sway. As he saw each item he could remember something Triston had done with each one. With a heavy heart, he vanished into the night, walking away into the mist without a word. Two old friends gone. Who would be next? Only time would tell....*