Long time no see

Demandred

Well, I guess this applies to the PGOH old timers... I'm just checking in and seeing how the game is going as I'm pondering coming back after over a year in retirement. Let me know what's going on and drop me a line at christopher.bell@bowne.com

Best wishes

Guest Demandred

Can't complain, I've been pretty busy throughout the last year with work, moving, and a couple of hobbies, but now a lot of things that I've been working on are winding down so I'm thinking about re-opening my account or opening a new one. I'm sure my characters are gone but that's alright, part of the fun was building. How is the new 3D client?

Better have a fast video card and lots of ram to run the 3d client. I still use the 2d. 3d is not very good for any pvp battles. Havn't tried it recently, but you may want to stick with the 2d for now.

Hi there! You might want to check out the posts regarding Shadowbane. Looks like there might be a mass exodus over to that program next year. PGoH do have a hard time getting online together in UO these days, so you might find it difficult to find your old friends to play with.

p.s. I still have those GM green chain leggings you gave me on one of my first days in game!

Guest Alodar

Well, well...

There are some *truly* old PGoH still lurking about, if you know where to look. Although I must admit, it would be hard to find us, as we fade to more wraithlike forms than solid bodies.

In any event, keep in touch . Britannia can always use another good man (or woman, Siun :cool: ).

Alodar

Foundation Forum

Wow, now  you are a sight for soare eyes.  Nice to hear from you Dem.  I know I would love it if you came back.  It is always nice to have people like  you around.  Just think you and BB can get the rust off like old times.

If  you still have icq Dem what is it now?

Fing

Guest Demandred

Well, No ICQ at the moment... in fact I don't even have the net at home. I've been holding out for some kind of broadband service but nothing has come to the area of my new place yet. I might break down and get dialup -Yuck. Anyone still have 56k? If so How's the lag? Will the 3d client work well? I have a pretty powerfull PC: 866pIII/384ram/64mb Geforce2gts.

However, You can catch me on IM at work with screenname DexterRyu. I'm here 8am-4pm Eastern time. Anyone feel free to drop me a line and say Hi.

I am on dialup until January.  It is fine for pvm stuff but in pvp I get my you know what handed to me every time.  I wish I had a 56k dialup lol, 36.6k is what I got.  There was no point to me upgrading my old dialup modem due to the past three years being on cable modem.

So  yeah you should break down and do dialup hehe : )

Fing

oh where exactly do  you work?  Not quite sure where to contact you there.