New application for you playas

jefhuas

Character Name:Traugaur

Class:Paladin

Race:Dwarf

Level:Id tell you but id have to kill you(19)

AA:nill on this char

Alts that you would like in ML; name, class, race, lvl, aa dunno yet, i got a 53 shaman named Thraukus Peaches, 2aa points, and meaner than anything else in a fight,

How did you hear about ML? and what is the main reason you wish to join? Friend Altarial, your guild does more than mine

Former guilds:Ummm, hmm wow, thats alot, Draco Eternis, Fellowship Of Justice, someohter, but its been couple years and dont remember, currently in Eclipsing Soujourn

General number of hours played per week:i lose count at 25, im in the zone after that hehe

Tradeskills above 100:none atm, when iget better stuff going to work on smithing prolly

Unbuffed Resists (with best resist gear on)24p,53magic, 23 diesease,fire adn cold are at 40

Or preferably link your magelo profile

Velious Factions (we are on dwarf/dragon faction)Mains on CoV, so iam prolly to, since im a dorf

Coldain:

Cov:

Expansions that you have (kunark, velious, luclin, pop, loy):i have all cept loy, dunno if i wanna buy it though

Do you have any keys: Seb, HS, etcyeah i get seb, think another one, but dunno

Do you have any Pop flags?nope, going to get some soon though on Thraukus

What is the status of your epic?Just have to do everything on this char and Kill Rak Ashirr on Thraukus

Do you have an Enduring breath item?nope, but i can always gets one

What’s your alcohol tolerance skill (after meeting some of our members you might take up drinking)?im a none/very light social drinker

If you were a bowl of Jello, which flavor would it be and why? id be watermelon, cause all the chics would think im sweet and would want me 8)

What’s better for punting, dwarfs, gnomes or halflings and why?Gnomes they aer the less dense and most aerodynamic and would get the farthest distance,(trust me ive kicked a few)

Why will your race come to rule norrath? If you think you picked wrong, which race will reign supreme and why?Trolls, cause the Frogs pissed us off and we take no Prisoners

E-mail address: Jeffreyorme822@hotmail.com

Archived