Brothers and Sisters

Trebor (PGoH)

A blinding flash of light makes illuminates the bank roof of Trinsic.  It is as if the sun itself has paid visit to the City of Honor.  The minters and guards wince as they are caught off guard by the light's brilliance.

Their wincing is replaced by expressions of relief and odd smiles of familiarity and respect as the light fades and the outline of Trebor's form is gradually revealed.  Without expression, Trebor nods silently to the onlookers as a cordial greeting which is quite familiar to them all.  They nod in unison, and turn to go about their business.

As he stands atop the bank roof, the surroundings force his mind to memories of old, massive victorious battles, and the just power that's stood on these spots.  He recounts the power of the armies that have gathered here and in other parts of the Empire.  Flashes of past speeches from the Emporer, Baltazar's grasp of his trusty bow, Wolf's solemn eyes, fing's glowing hands, Balandar's noble disposition, Lord Ser Brightblade's valiant air, and that crazy wizard Martok dancing around in his underwear in BB's Tower roof fountain.

A slight smirk appears on his face, as he feels two arms clasp his elbows from behind.  The smirk turns into a wide smile, as he turns around and looks the Emporer in the eyes.

"Borg!  My Leige!"

"Welcome home, Trebor."

Without another word, the two make their way to Olympus and the sacred ancient stone.  Remembering the protocol well, it is short work for them to finish the induction, and Trebor's skin begins to glow a vibrant green.

"There are many new faces, Trebor.  It may be fruitfull for you to introduce yourself to those whom you've not yet met."

"As you wish, Sire."

__

Greetings fellow Guardians,

My name is Trebor.  I have been away for quite some time on many journeys, and have just recently returned to take my place within the Empire.

To my friends, I look forward to fighting at your sides as we have many times past.  To the friends and comrads I've yet to meet, I am at your disposal for anything your needs require and eagerly await our opportunity to meet.  Regardless of which category you fall under, my life is yours in the name of HONOR.

Until then...

Strength and Honor.  †

Trebor

Dragoon Phalynx

(please add/readd me at 67796561 - thank you)

[ooc - Well it's about damn time  :D  This will be fun.

Don't get offended if Wolf pokes a sword in your ribs as greeting though, he's not quite himself these days  :D ]

[ooc - Well it's about damn time  :D  This will be fun.

Don't get offended if Wolf pokes a sword in your ribs as greeting though, he's not quite himself these days  :D ]

(ooc- bah, I was just told I can't kill ya.  Buzz kill!  :D   Oh well, I look forward to getting stabbed.... er...  :D )   :D

Good to have you among us friend. I have yet to meet you, but I certainly trust everyone else that responded fully, so I look forward to it. If there is anything you need, just let me know !

Elathiel

Ranger Knight (woohoo, i got promoted!)

Pigeon # 157772576