Hello SloT Its me Tare

Tareosilas

I just wanted to see how you all were doing, and if you all rememberd me. I havent quit tare really, just dont play him much... I now play a ranger on Drinal named Hunter Raylonis Xel'Crae. level 65 with 200+ AA, anyways. I believe tare will be reinstated some time, but just wanted to say hi. Drop me a line if you want to. and come see me in drinal some time. =) miss you all, my first EQ family. Email me some time if you want, DarkAngel5776@aol.com... Peace my old friends.

Sincerely,

The Hunter

(In my past life, Tare)

Believe it or not Tareo I remember you ..... (not well but I do remember your name) Anyway, Glad to here of your evident success with your ranger... Mystic Legions has grown in the Absence of SLoTand is a strong upcoming guild. We have several succesful epic kills and even plane raids to our name) (mostly PoF) Anyway, its good to here from you and hope you stay safe and have fun...It seems alot of old SloT members still check the boards from time to time and its good to see that still happening.... I personally am hoping and striving to pull the old Family back together to make it even stronger than ever since most of us have grown and reached new levels in the game... but I have a Long road ahead of me and must be patient (but I am a wizard ad patience is a way of life for me) waiting till just the right time and BAM Kill shot.... Oh well sorry for rambling its just nice to see old faces.

Synthania

61 Sorcerer

Guild Master

Tareo!!!

Nice to hear from you. And that you can be heard from is an even better thing to know, as I recall some things you and I talked about.

I hope that all is well with you in RL.

I too say, drop me a line anytime at dsojournerb@hotmail.com.

:D

Archived