Declaration of War

KhioTong

At the last meeting, a war challenge was discussed.

Rand detailed the possibilities of a challenge from the Fire Knights of Hell. It seems that nobody is interested in war with this group for one reason or another. Rand stated that such a challenge would be a good experience for the Legion and for PGoH.

Later that night, I ventured deep into the Felluca facet to meet with Guildmaster Shadeaxcaster of The Ninth Circle (T9C). Using my 80.1 Magery skill, I successfully implanted the "idea" of the "possibility" of a war challenge between PGoH and T9C.

Shadeaxcaster was quite enthusiastic about this prospect. He even suggested possible islands where such an event could take place. He stated that he will discuss it in more detail at the next (T9C) senate meeting.

As for the rest of us.. if this idea is accepted: the War Oversight Commitee will need to devise Rules of Engagement for presentation to T9C. After this is approved, the Terms of War Proposal will need to be documented and submitted to Borg for approval.

It is in my opinion that T9C has always been very honorable and respectable. Only you can decide. What to think.. what to think?

PGoH has a strict set of RoE.

They can be read on the UO skypage here:

Rules of Engagement

I would suggest that any propsals for war should be justified and supported via documentation to determine the need for the Empire's involvement.

{OOC Note: PGoH does not highlight strictly for the sake of highlighting. As an RP guild, the purpose would be to generate a storyline and create entertainment for both guilds}

Aye, a war with T9C would be more intersting, they are a well known and respected guild on Catskills but there will still be alot of opposition within our Guild due to the hightlighting issues in Trammel (namely those not guilded or at war with us being able to heal/cure/res us). I personally would enjoy a nice little skirmish or two using the ROE but this is definately something that has to be discussed.

Personally I'd be much more interested in a possible war with this guild if a reason for opposition was pointed out. Seeing as they are described as a respectable and honorable guild it seems they would make more likely allies than enemies.

maybe even a lengthy scenerio could be warrented...T9C is large enough to pull it off!!!  exp..Attack at olympus..battle brought to a T9C location etc...maybe even emmisary Thiork could be held hostage...      :)