Techno City

Swann

I'm expecting this idea to be shot down with a minigun, but it's one of those "I think people should know the posibility exists" type things...sure, it may get shot down, but at least you had the choice to shoot it down:

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/m...ssage.id=107836

Only advantage I can see to this is that it seriously opens up RP avenues. (That, and I was impressed with the town when it was small, let alone now.) Could also be good for our politicians...more RP, more vote potetials, more potential politician XP through votes.

Disadvantage: Remember the Imperial Alliance?

Not to mention that whole city planner thing, although who knows, maybe they're sharing it.

Hmmm.... Not sure about the others but it would be a pain to move over there now after having everything we have built. As to the city itself, I don't know, it's kinda like giving the reins over to someone else. I like where we are and that we are sovereign...

Sooo..... my vote:

1roll.gifmgwhore.gif

I'll be interested to see how the city shapes up. However, I'm also a big believer that as a PA, something as important as control over our own land,resources and growth of the PA, itself be maintained 100% in-house.

Archived