Irksome tasks and weighty responsibilities

LizShue

I just wanted to post a congratualtory notice to a few Warlocks for their excellent work.

First, Thiork gathered 222 fried lizardman hides.  These Lizardmen were killed *exclusively* by the flamestrike spell - thus purifying the hides and increasing Thiork's magic skills.  Thiork recieved a full spellbook for his reward.

I would also like to congratuate Ballyn on his journey from Olympus to the honor shrine ON FOOT!  When he finally arrived he marked me a rune.  Ballyn recieved a message in a bottle for his efforts, as well as an appreciation for Recall!

Currently Ballyn is working on growing a plant for my studies, and Thiork has undertaken a task of collecting 1 of each of the 6 dragon scales (the scales must be freshly stripped off a dead dragoon Thiork helped to kill).

I'm quite sure I have a number of other things that need to be accomplished - so if there are any more warlocks out there hiding under the woodwork (even some of you older guys) let me know!

I'm especially in need of a warlock with skills in inscription for a task.

-LizShue