Squires of HONOR!

Lord Logan

All current squires, in this topic i wish that each of you work out a "best" time for all of you to particpate in your quest. I want all but will take as many as i can get....This quest will be difficult since there are many of you, as long as you each play your role, There should be no problem achieving success....Please discuss your best time in this thread.

Thank you.

Strength and HONOR!

Logan

Alasse/Kaatya can be available almost any weeknight after 8:00 Central time; usually all day Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

As was stated earlier, it would be most helpful to have an estimate of the length of time required to complete the quest so that I can coordinate it with RL family matters. I would assume the duration is dependent upon the skills, savvy, and determination of the squires. And with this collection of talent, we should do exceedingly well!

Strength and HONOR!

So a tentative date for Sunday at 8 pm works for all here correct? Lengthwise should not take long 2 hrs max...but with this group probably be about 15 mins :rolleyes:

Strength and HONOR!

Logan

Edited by Lord Logan