After doing the math ....

Prometheus

I've determined that I'm not gonna be able to care for all of these 2nd generation seeds that I've been gathering from my 1st generatino plants.  As those who talked to me know, I grew a total of 24 plants as my 1st generation and all but one of them have grown completely and 22 of those 23 are producing seeds as of today (1 is a day or two behind). Now OSI has stated the plants will produce 8 seeds and/or resources before stopping. Now if you run those numbers ....

24*8=192

That's 192 2nd generation seeds! Ack!

Let's just say I planted all those seeds and grew them all successfully ...

192*8=1536 3rd generation seeds :D

ACK! You can see where I'm going with this. Soooo ... to get to the point, I'm only going to be keeping a some of the seeds from each generation. And as such, if anyone in the guild wishes to get some of my 2nd generation seeds, if they are having trouble (Wolf  :D ) and would like to experiment with some of the newer seeds ... let me know, I'm sure we can arrange something!  Drop me a pigeon (46719564)

Har!  I wouldn't want to waste the seeds.  Might as well throw them in the ocean rather than let me plant em.  It will have the same effect  :p

For those who are great green thumbs....your work will become the supply to a new profession is my thought.

I can see the space in front of your homes as fertile places to place your work (Behind and beside will not)

We shall see what the months to come bring for our tradesmen/women....see which skills shall be needed to be....

a Landscaper.