Apprentice joining

Puck_theprankster

"I sheath my claws for all. I am Shal'rac from Dosha, I come to follow in the trail of Sesh Dresnok as he hunts for the secret of Servo-motor and Droid construction. I bare my teeth in happyness as I swear my life to your Imperium. My blood is fire as I hunt the Rebels, I honor my prey as I drink their blood. "

Now that I've gotten that out of the way :alcoholic: I just want to say that I look forwards to meeting ppl in the game and playing my Trandoshan, I plan to become a droid enginer and will of course do my best to support the PA. This is the first online game I'll be playing in a while. but I've been playing role-playing games for a while but I plan to have fun and that's the point of it all :sleeping:

Puck :smash:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.. just about as much as I hate this bad news is about me.

Got home from my evening class to find that my computer fan must have died at some point. My motherboard and most of my cards are.. well.. melty.

So it will be a bit while I get up the money for a new system and can join you all in the game.

"We can re-build it, it will be stronger, faster, a superior rebel killing machine" *sigh*

Signing off for now..and wishing he had three million dollars.. Puck

Ow. Being on a borrowed computer myself, I feel yer pain.

Well, not as much, since I have access to the borrowed, barely runs computer, but I still understand, as my nice new system to replace the old one doesn't want to post....

• 3 weeks later...

It might be a while more.. if ever that I join you all in the game. I don't know how loans for university students works down in the states but up here in the cold north it's a goverment run loan system.. One where I aparently did not make enought offering to the god of red-tape Murthy, for I have officialy 'fallen through a crack' in the system, I'm going to be hard pressed to make enought part-time to pay for annoying things like rent and food, much less saving for a pretty new system.

*sigh* I could use a blaster right now.. *thoughts of crispy fried govemernt workers*

On the up side, I draw as a hobby and have been playing with the idea for a badge for the itc. I'll scan it and send it when I have use a friends scanner.

Puck. scorge of civil servants :)

Archived