Hides Needed

Sevarian

Hey folks.

Unfortunately, my relentless march to Master Armorsmith has hit a big brick wall. With my harvesters, I'm producing enough resources to keep me going. However the one thing I can't mine, drill for or harvest is hide. To advance along the path, I make Mabari Breastplates and each and every one takes 40 hide. Kind doesn't matter as long as I have 40. If any of you have any hide to spare, I would really appreciate it as each and every bit helps. Current calculations show that I'll need to make about 1200 breastplates to reach master. That's going to make 48k-50k of hides. They can be the crappiest, lowest quality junk, it's still useful.

I have over 1000 hides (of different varieties). I will happily donate any and all of my hides and/or bones to any of our crafters that are in need of them. First come first serve is the way I operate. Only thing I request is that they be utilized for (1) Your advancement for the betterment of the PA or (2) To help craft items for other PA members.

No no's include utilizing for personal wealth versus helping the team.

Cheers

It's up to you Wolf whether or not you consider a Master Armorsmith in the guild to be a worthy cause or not. All hides donated are used in the pursuit of that goal and since the only sort of 'charge' I have for making any guild member armor is that if it requires a certain resource I don't have, I might ask them to get it. Otherwise, if I have what I need, I'll make armor for any guild member for free. This includes Personal Shield Generators. Which right now I can only make fairly crappy Mk I's, they're still better than nothing. The faster I can reach Master, the faster our guild can be seen wearing the best and most effective armor possible.

I don't have a shop, my vendor is only there so people not on the admin list can get things to me if they need. I'm not selling armor to anyone at the moment. I'll make it for guild, but otherwise my time is devoted to reaching Master.

Archived