Resource Update

Jas

So, it starts again, and hopefully will be useful once more.

Today's Update:

Losses:

Aluminum, chromium: Itek

Copper, Diatium: Quadiboca

Metal, radioactive: Lliti

Gas, reactive, orveth: Othi

Gains:

Low grade ore, silicastic: Kekoe and Aoge

Steel, cubirian: Osar

Steel, Neutronium: Ikeell

Steel, ditanium: Reebihe

Aluminum, agrinium: Quadaloka

Copper, codoan: Trilladigmim

Chemical, lube oil: Quadoeboscian

Chemical, polymer: Durazaicorcepate

Gas, reactive, eleton: Stiahooate

Gas, reactive, tolium: Propitoc

Okay, Bal, pay attention this time: I don't track gems. I don't use them (except for 2 here or there, when making a large house or PA hall), so I have no need to track them. I keep the logsheet for my own information, and post it here in case it helps you all, but I'm not gonna track a bunch of stuff I don't use (I don't track water, hides, meat, bones, etc. either). When I start needing new things for my weaponsmithing, I'll probably start tracking them too, and I can post that here. But, most of what I'll need for that I already track anyway. If you wanna do a supplimental resource update post, including some of the things I don't track, please feel free. ???

Jagleh

All I can say to that Jag is BAH! I can understand the hides, meat, and bones.. kinda hard to keep track of those. SOE just needs a resource database for each planet on each server that updates on their webpage.

So, I'm a bit unclear now - do you still want me to post here, or will you just check that site instead? Never got to it yesterday, here's today's update in case anyone's interested:

Losses:

Low grade ore, carbonate: Osvoala

Low grade ore, silicastic: Isof

Metal, radioactive: Duremohat

Chemical, lube oil: Ieqoth and Patoek

Solar energy: Oespaciris

Gains:

Gas, inert, malium: Arga

Solar energy: Durdifinovagine

Okay, sorry, I didn't get around to posting yesterday. Here's two days worth.

Yesterday's Update:

Losses:

Lgo, Intrusive: Beresis

Steel, Rhodium: Anib

Aluminum, Phrink: Vake

Copper, Mythra: Carbecieium

Copper, Platinite: Odopant

Chemical, Fiberplast: Aseino

Chemical, liquid petro fuel, class 2: Dipiepiic

Gas, inert, Corthel: Meachio

Gains:

Copper, Thallium: Ohiboeb

Chemical, Fiberplast: Takeubi

Gas, inert, Bilal: Negresis

Today's Update:

Losses:

lgo, Silicastic: Iwod

lgo, Intrusive: Triweeduiam

Aluminum, Link-steel: Olao

Copper, Diatium: Ehasooian

Copper, Desh: Ogopiam

Chemical, Polymer: Divvady and Ikoi

Wind energy: Carbowhekiris

Gains:

lgo, Silicastic: Enabiomom

lgo, Intrusive: Heipiris

Steel, Duralloy: Igahafi

Steel, Kiirium: Kenoekoi and Durreocabahiris

Aluminum, Phrink: Igoide

Copper, Kelsh: Arriawaie

Copper, Diatium: Osmeine

Copper, Codoan: Eefi

Copper, Desh: Ortic

Radioactive metal: Diporousiam

Chemical, lube oil: Swommiris, Avoik, and Paiegigraian

Gas, inert, Hurlothrombic: Oicif

Wind energy: Gepogick

Ok, so the way this works, "Solar energy: Oespaciris" should be in no danger of disappearing (in normal operation) until the next major shift?

In other words, we're now in the stable zone, and I can plop down my solar harvester tonight without worrying whether the resource shift will decide to get rid of Oespaciris at the last minute?

(I've heard so many conflicting "Look, this is how resource shifts work" explanations that a system I thought I understood now makes me quirk an eyebrow and look at it warily.)

In my experience, any single resource is solid for at least 7 days after it comes in. So, if you look at the "gains," They should not leave until at least that same day the following week (and sometimes they stick around for up to 11 days or so). The time to switch your solar generators is as soon as the solar shifts. That solar has now been around for 4 days, so it could leave in 3, or be around for another week. But, with solar and wind, we don't seem to get a new one until the old one leaves, so if you need energy, you better place your generator anyway.

There do seem to be busy times and lulls, too, in the resource shifts. This may become less evident as we get further away from a server crash full shift, but only time will tell. And, of course, it's always possible we could have another complete shift if the server crashes, and then those "at least 7 days" rules go right out the window, cause everything goes and is replaced at once, no matter how new or old it is.

Hope this helps

It does, thanks. I personally don't need energy...Markham tossed a solar generator at me as a backup for energy. I sell some to pay for maintenance, give the others to group members when they're running dry.

I'll have some on me tonight at the meeting if anyone needs some. Not alot, but some.

There is Carbonate Ore and *fanfare* Beryllius copper on Naboo. I have 2 mediums on the copper (8xx OQ) at 81 and 80 concentration. The vein I was looking at went up to 91 but was crowded out by fusion generators on it. This copper is the ultra rare componant needed for Composite armor. Good luck!

Well, you guys probably picked up on this, but I'm not doing my daily update any more. I stopped running harvesters, at least for now, so I'm not doing my daily log. I wanna focus my playing time on my combat character, Aralena, for now.

Jagleh

Archived