Spells

Badtodah

I just reviewed the bank items, and we are lacking a lot of spells, i myself need to get spirit of snow (and im sure ther are tons of people that need certian spells) may i propose that every other night or so we do raids or groups in seb, and other places that drop spells.

Also, there are some VERY nice items in UP(umbral planes) that are dropable. These are braclets, there are types for EVERYONE, they add ac a stat and svs to ALL resists. They are quiet nice. Also for druids Elysian (not dropable but nice). May I also propse that we do more raiding in UP.

Badtodah

54 beastie

Bad, we do ALOT of raiding in UP...been getting our clerics and tanks moktor stuff there as well as whacking the 4 arms on the ME side. I know you're new to the family and did not know. We have been there alot lately.We like UP tho and will continue to go back often.

Lol, whoops, my bad didnt know. Hehehehe, well im in gmae most of the day, however, next week i start HS agian, so if im not in school or sleeping im playing EQ. But im gonna try and be on about 4 hours a day during school year. On the weekends though, all hell will break loose. Lol, well see yall in game ???

• 2 weeks later...

OK all speaking of UP why dont we go there sometime? I would like to put together a group (notice I said a group) No Raid.... and get our warriors some more Moktor armor or even A few helm of Raldukan those are nice warrior drops =) they also drop a Moktor Breastplate thats nothing to laugh about... Oh well so anyone up for that? No druids I am not talking about elysians I am talking warrior armor I think Elysians were made for druids to kite thats why they made that little valley there for all you druids to go run around in =) LOL sorry JK but we seriously need to equip or Meat Shields up some....

Raiding for spells is sketchy at best.

Sebilis is a nice place to get many spells - and the drop rate is decent - but only Kunark era spells drop there. To get Luclin spells, one needs to camp Luclin areas that drop them. The best places for spells for each era are as follows: from experience

Kunark:

Old Sebilis*

Howling Stones*

Skyfire Mountains*

Veeshan's Peak

Chardok

ChardokB

Velious:

Kael Drakkal

Temple of Veeshan*

Skyshrine

Plane of Growth

Great Divide

Western Wastes

Dragon Necropolis

Siren's Grotto

Velketor's Labyrinth

Luclin:

Fungus Grove*

Ssra Temple*

Akheva Ruins

Sanctus Seru

The Deep

Vex Thal*

The Grey

PoP:

Etheral Parchments drop in all planes except Elementals and Time

Spectral Parchements drop in all Tier 3 and above zones

Glyphed Rune Word's drop in all Tier 3b and above zones, except that zone-enders in each of these zones have a tendancy to drop a GRW or Spectral (or 5)

Ykesha:

Quest

LDoN:

Quest-like

Old World:

The Hole*

SolB

SolC

Cazic Thule*

PoH

PoF*

PoA

Permafrost

The best average per drop are asterisked. Again, this is based on my previous experience, as a cleric, fighting in at least single groups.

Lola

/wave

• 2 weeks later...

Archived