Weekly ITC Meeting

Martok

Starting this sunday, we will begin having weekly guild meetings. These meetings will be held at 9pm eastern time in our PA Hall. These will be formal role play meetings. All guild members are encouraged to attend.

No, I think we should keep it on Sunday. Most weeks we will want it on Sunday, better not to play around with the day because the first week happens to be a three day weekend. We need to develop a standing weekly meeting, and those who can come do, and those who can't don't. If we fix the time, everyone will remember it much better. If you can't make it Sunday, no biggie. Just try to be there next Sunday.

I'll try to be there, but that's a bit early for me. Kid's not in bed yet then. This will be a problem every week, though, so I better try to find a solution. heh

Jagleh

I have been looking forward to this very thing. Unfortunately, I will be out of town this Sunday, but will make an effort to be there every Sunday after. I agree that we should keep to a regular schedule on this matter.

Hail Emperor Palpatine!! May his reign be long!!

Lu-Twan

The majority of members can make it most Sundays. There will be times when you have other obligations where you will not be able to attend. There will be times when I as well will not be able to attend. Just keeping a regular schedule is most helpful. See some of you this Sunday!

I'll try to be there every week, seems like a good timing for the meeting. I might not be here this weekend though, or if I am there I won't be able to do or say much. Going in for surgery on Saturday morning and will be up on pain killers and all that other fun stuff. So most likely I'll be out of it, the other days I'll be there though.

Hope to see you guys then.

~Fesai

• 2 weeks later...

Archived