Looking for Crystaline Silk Thread Group

Rumblebore

Rumble is nearing the end of his 5th shawl quest and would like other people interested in camping for these threads in Velketors Labyrinth to join up, perhaps on a given day of the week. I need about 40 more, and they drop off most any spider mob, but are more likely to drop off the spiders up near CE pull point.

Please post if you are willing to endure several hours of tedious killing, some little XP, poor loot, just for the chance to help me get the rest that I need or to share the Thread loots and trade off looting them. The more who want them - the longer we will have to stay, or the more times we will have to go back, etc.

If we are fortunate - it may be possible to pull the mob that drops the Silver Chitin Hand Wraps, a 23% Haste hand item.

Also, once we have these - we can move higher into the labyrinth and get better XP as well as possible Gem drops for Thurg and Kael armor quests.

Thanks.

I will join ya Rumble. I need more silks also. I got almost all I need but I want more just to make certain in case I fail my skill check. I am working on the fourth part of the Shawl Quest. I need just need some ore so I can try and make the drink.

Let me know when is a good time

Krislor

Well, Krislor and I managed to work Velks for a few hours last night. We had help for some of that time, I took a 20,000 hp swan dive off slippery ice, a chnater and Bard helped us up to the top ledge and for a while we did ok until said enchanter overpulled. Or was that Kris?? LOL Oh well. He knows who he was.

Kris looted a few in the walls that I couldnt, but I am now 13 Threads away from Shawl #5. After that, I will be found camping in Cobalt Scar for a few drops needed for the 6th Shawl and also for drops for the 7th.

We had a great time, got good XP overall, and I thank those who came to help us.

By the way - Once Kris and I work towards the 8th Shawl, there will be an all guild event that I will call for - this shawl creates an elaborate mini-quest with known drops off certain mobs. At the end, if all goes wel, I will gain the 8th Shawl which has Flowing Thought on it. And Krislor will need an event like that for himself.

Something to look forward to .

• 4 weeks later...

Archived