FYI...Seeds story from OSI posted

Borg

Visit the PGoH section and you will see on COMMUNITY NEWS

the story SEEDS

This looks to be the precursor to the group of new monsters I like to call the BOG Family group (Rotten Vegitation group)

From these killed you will find your SEEDS you will need to grow your new plants and make the new potions etc with.

Happy hunting......one would think FIRE spells would BURN up such rotten vegitation....melee may only CREATE more of them.....but that is a guess........I think I will ask our Ancient Wolf to find out.......he likes to poke into the unknown head first usually with blade in hand.....ehehehe aye buddie?

Mages explore the spell combos on them

I hope to have a nice map on website soon (sent it to Bal)...it will be in a new MAP location hopefully (maybe a temp area first bal?)

The map is called Ilshenar Champion Zones....and at the bottom of it are the groupings (as Colin Mor categorized them so far)

Through the process of cross-pollination, you may even be the first person to grow a unique new hybrid plant type!

Sounds like a nifty little wrinkle......now if we can get to NAME that monstrosity of foliage.....ehhehe

I can almost hear the inside jokes already

:alcoholic:

NOTE FROM AUGUR

Just a quick clarification, since I've seen this issue pop up alot, and it's not exactly spoilerriffic :

Plants can do their daily growth check :

1) If they are locked down in a house (and not in a container)

2) If they are in a container, and if - and only if - that container is inside a player (so a player's backpack or their bank vault).

A caveat of this is that if the container is inside a player, the plant will only do its daily growth check if the player logs in that day.

The reason for this is based off of the way in which objects are loaded if they are inside a player (that is, they are realistically "outside the game world" when the player is logged out). It would be too server intensive to have a plant do all its days of growth at once when the player finally logs back in. (Think of running the growth check for the 8 days you were logged out, for all 200 plants inside your pack).

So while you'll be able to grow plants in your backpack and bank box, you'll need to attend them more often (by logging in each day), as opposed to plants locked down in a house, which have a chance to grow once a day, whether you're online or not.

Hope that makes sense,

Augur

But you do have your ethereal Lama!!!!!!!!

;)

makes you really look like your floating on air now bud!!!!! :D

Keep reading the NEWS section of the PGoH section....I have been keeping it CHOCK FULL OF NEWS :laugh:

hmm sounds like coffee.......... ;)

Been up for 20 hrs now..... :D  :) need caffine...ehehe

soon be bouncing again.  :D