Ubese Armor

Sevarian

For those interested, I am now capable of making Ubese armor. Nearly all of the materials are easily found, however a full suit of Ubese will require 110 Neutronium Steel. I currently have none. If anyone knows of a source, a waypoint in game would be greatly appreciated. And once a source is found, I will start taking requests for suits of armor.

Sevarian DeVont.

Damn Sev,

I wish I had read this before today. I had 7k neutronium for sale for over 2 weeks on the bazaar and no one bought it. It sold last night. I would ask Triel - she had some steel on her at some point - about 8k or so. I dont know what she ultimately did with it.

If you have a particular resource like that you need, check my daily Naboo resource update I post here, in the crafting section. I only do metals (except gemstones), chemicals, gas, and wind and solar energy atm. If anyone would like to suppliment by starting to keep a daily log of foodstuffs and/or gemstone, that would be great. I don't use them, as an architect, so that's why I don't keep track of them.

I've been trying to remember to label the subtype, as well as the type, on these updates. Now that I know how important that info is to some of our guild members (as an architect, I rarely need a specific subtype, but rather I need everything in large amounts) I'll post that too. :lostit:

Jagleh

Archived