looking for Medium house

neida

As a upcoming member in this fine PA I will ofcourse try to help out the best I can. Got some Polonium Iron and Kammris Iron, both used by Master Wepon smith to build some of those great bugged wepons ;). So if there are any wep smiths here that can use it, I will ofcourse supply them with it.

I am on the lokout for a medium house and will try to sample some ore for it if there are someone here that can build me the house. My ore status now is currently only at 6k carbonate ore doh, but I got plenty of metal and aluminium. Feel free to mail me ingame if you can help out, got one to sell or need some metal in trade for ore. I am really looking forward to get a house to stash my things in.

I will soon try to set up a factory an try and build some wepon pwr ups in crates. I can prob make some the pwr ups 95-98% aka 32/33 % + dmg/speed/ham cost etc. For this I am on the lookout for chemicals like fiberplast etc with high overall atleast 900+. since I only got 2k left of my fiberplast. Feel free to mail me ingame if you got some, know a good sampling spot etc.

/prays for server to get back online after megapatch

Once you have one made, contact me in game.. if you can. Currently tells are not going through to me and my emails do not show up.... :\

I'll drop your medium in the town and then transfer it to you.

Neida,

I have your request for a Medium Naboo House on my order list. I have two PA Halls, three large harvesters, and a factory in front of you, so it'll be a few days, but I'll get there. :p Next time I'm in game (should be in a few hours) I'll try to remember to e-mail you the guild hall waypoint.

Jagleh

Archived