Warlocks - who are we?

LizShue

Hi all!  Its your friendly Warlock Centurion LizShue!

Wait wait wait that was not nearly bad-ass enough.

Bow Infidels! Lady LizShue, Leader of the Warlocks has arrived!

Groovy.

Seeing as how I have no idea who is remaining in the warlock cohort, I'd like to get a sound off.  If you're a warlock (or want to be one) post here & give me an ICQ 16128976.  Also if you're a "PGoH" leader and have some way of getting a list of names currently called "Warlocks" & associated ICQs that would be appreciated as well.

I am starting to play more and more UO recently with all the scenerio additions and I would like to at least do my part to bring the Warlocks back to prominence.  Used to be everyone wanted to be one!

Cheerio... err I mean Be Gone, simpletons!

-LizShue

Balandar edit:

The Warlock Cohort consists of all pure mages of all race.  Pure mages defined as those who use magic as a main defensive force, may have secondary weapon skill.  Under the direct command of the Centurion Warlock.

You can always count on your friendly Ancient Warlock Martok!!!

I feel sorry for the new Knights of the Warlock cohort!  Liz can be a most brutal teacher!!!

I am not real sure who is currently a warlock, for my list is VERY outdated.

I look forward to seeing what you can put together for the GREATEST and most POWERFUL cohort of the LEGION!

*shakes his head* Crazy magic wielding hooligans.  Where'd ya be without the wall of armor and finely honed fighting skills of yer tin can brethren  :smash:  :smash:  :smash:  That's where  ;)

Me brother Madman tis a Warlock in yer cohort.  As of late, he has been off into the far off mountains on the feluccia facet searching for some signs of the old magic.  If he be needed send me a pigeon as he left me with an ancient artifact, a ring to be precise, in which I may send him a telepathic message so he may return and serve the empire :smash:

• 2 weeks later...

hehe, I'd be lucky to remember my keystrokes..  :(

Once I find my Install disk I'll be sure to drop in and help the warlock cohort along.. and the praets, and the heran knights :)  I play daoc a lot, but I miss you guys and the Empire terribly.. If there is room for me, count me in.

oh yeah and handing the orcs their arse to em  :devil:  :smash:

Groovy, added you to my super-duper "Warlocks" ICQ contact section

**** EDIT *****

Maybe not, I don't see you on the PGoH.org ROSTER page for UO - what is your ICQ?

-LizShue

Maybe not, I don't see you on the PGoH.org ROSTER page for UO - what is your ICQ?

Roster won't be up to date for a long long time. I still have tons of work on the new script to do.

Ill send you a contact list of all new warloks looks like 5  some are very good mages some very young ones..I suspect 4 or more lay in the application process need to get a look at those once I figure out how and get them to ya

Hello

I am Aviana, one of your newest warlocks.  My pigeon is 152415625.  Please contact me. I would like to meet you and see if there is anything I can help you with.  I am very active and would be more than happy to assist you in any way possible.

Honorably,

Aviana

(Warlock Knight)

:)

Hail I am Lord The Deacon! I am glad to meet you all and am excited to say the least about joining the PGoH guild ( on that note ) I would love to be a service to Lizshue and am looking to be a warlock myself - I am really hopen to get in the guild as quick as possible I have been trying for a while now  :) !