TRINSIC UNDER ATTACK

Borg

Lord Blackthorn has begun .....BEGUN a siege on Trinsic.

We lost Trinsic to Juo Nar once for a period of time...we CANNOT allow this siege by Lord Blackthorn to take hold.

(SCENARIOS are FLUID.......players can win or lose territory)

Trinsic is ours to protect.........and we need to PUSH them OUT of Trinsic.

All members with active accounts I am asking to join this fight nightly if they can starting at 5pm EST as long as you can nightly.  

If you have taken time off from UO.......then this is the best time to return.  Honestly,....we have asked for this opportunity to lead the Catskills realm again and we have now been given the chance to do so.  

Recruit your friends into the Legion....>I am on Vacation till Wed next week 04/24 and can stone anyone.......call me at home if you wish...(just takes me a bit to move at first..ehehhe leg still sore) I will have my ICQ on or private nearly 24/7

You wanted a War.......you now have it......Lord Blackthorn has moved his first pawn.

In memory of my old brother Sir Lags A Lot

"Leave the cord at the door ladies.....Lock n load" Borg says

"FULL" Lags says

"METAL" Balandar says

"JACKET" Yukon Bob says

Lets ROCK!!!"  we all said together as we dove head first into a dungeon hole.

This has changed as we changed to roleplayers....

Going under the Arch of HONOR in Trinsic...."FOR HONOR"

Saying good-bye to brother....."Strength and HONOR"

Leaving for Adventure....."For HONOR and Empire"

Charging into Battle......."For HONOR and EMPEROR!"

Praetorian warning......."Nemo Impusante"

T'was good to draw upon the gauntlets once more.  The odor of the Jukan warriors befouling the streets of our fair Trinsic willl not be tolerated.  It was a sight I thought I'd never see again.  Evil in the mother city.  Not since the battles with Ju'onar have I seen the city in such peril.  And low in the desperate evening hours when all seems lost a stirring site. Members of the Legion stepping from the barracks, their armor gleaming in the moonlight.  6 bodies of vengeance laying waste to the scourge upon our cobblestone streets.  The night sky sang with the sweet sound of swordplay and Jukan blood filled the gutters.  The call goes out brothers and sisters.  We are needed once more.  Patrol the mother city daily.  We must be vigilant