Server down for next 4 hours

Balandar

After reading the forums I found why they are taking the servers down:

Here is the gist:

A big part of the server lag and instability problems is due to deleted items!! Thats right!! When you delete an item it really doesn't get deleted right away!! It still stays in the database. A few weeks later the item is actually wiped away.

They keep these items in case there was a problem and you need it back (four weeks later when your ticket was answered)

This update they are doing is going to auto-delete some of the minor items....such as food, and most likely our favorite MUZZLES!!

SO.... basically its all of us crafters that are grinding' s fault.

Wonder how simple items can be? Maybe they should do a search for all items made by one character that are the same. For example, Nivea Aster has 3000 of this belt.

:vader: Looks like these were made by a grinder.

:yoda: Agree, I do

:stormtrooper: Right away sir, I will remove them soon sir.

:obiwan: The force is weak in SOE

I sense disaster on the horizon.....

What do they expect? They charge newbies 20 creds to post and sell an item worth barely 5 credits. If they would allow the items to be sold to the junk dealer, it would be better; Even if it was a credit each. Better yet, why not let people recycle the useless items for a bit of material back?

I am NOT expecting a perfect game here, especiallly this early in release, but they can try a little harder......

Archived