Champion Hunt

Bill

There is a monster called the champion that is almost indestructable, no one from any shard has been able to kill it and very few have been able to make it even spawn, i say we form a massive guild hunt to take out the creature. It is near a moongate so i suggest we have 4 or 5 healers wait there to rez people when they die, they can run to the healers, grab there stuff and get right back in the fight. We could keep this up untill the champion spawns, then we would need a few more healers wait at the moongate cause lots more people will die fighting it. Then we could have an all out offensive at the creature, warriors up close slicing it up, and mages from a few feet back blasting it, and when they die they again run to the healers, grab there stuff, and get right back in there. We could keep this up untill we kill the monster, then we would be honored even more so then we are now for taking down the legendary creature.

Please tell me if any of this is not clear so i can explain it better. Thanks

Lora, Sylvana, Tristan, Lui, and Kodoz spent about 3 hours at one such spot where the Champion for the Abyss, Silva, spawns.  While several of them gained the titles of Foe or Assasin of the Abyss they were unable to spawn this creature of evil so they could bring her to her knees.  This is not a task for the foolhardy.  These were experienced players and they found themselves staring at a grey landscap.  The more you kill the faster spawns come.  It gets out of hand quickly and even those coordinating efforts can soon find themselves on the defensive and running for thier lives.  The Lines of Honor would be very benificial and key here.  Perhaps when Decurion Rand returns from his leave training will again commence and that can be the ultimate goal of the legions.

-BB

I have fought in the champion spawns on numerous occasions, and have read many writings of input from other players and moderators. The trick to getting the champoin to spawn is not just going in and killing off all the spawn. You must go in, take the spawn down to a certain level, then let the spawn increase back up and finally going in and working the spawn down again. Still after all of this there is only a small percent of chance to make this champion spawn. The idea of a large group going in is definately a good plan, as not only do you have to worry about the creatures but lets face it, the terrain sucks :p. I am always up for a champion hunt, as i currently am at the second teir of the cold blood spawn besides, its no fun to die alone.

• 2 weeks later...