Resource Update

Jas

Sesh and I have been keeping a log, once a day writing down all the resources we care about (so, not totally all-inclusive), and checking against the previous day to see what's new. We check almost all the mineral (except gemstone, I think), along with the chemical, gas, wind, and solar. We can post here, to let everyone know, what the new things are each day, to help with harvester management. So, first post:

Today (7-16) the only new thing in the log is:

Chemical, Polymer, Skefoic

Would it also help for me to post what has disappeared since the previous day, or is listing what's new sufficient? Is this going to help anyone else? Should we keep this post going? Feedback please. :)

Jagleh

That helps me a lot. Perhaps post what resources went away, for people that are at work, so they can get their thoughts in order for what they need to do right when they get home.

Okay, after Bal's input, here's what I decided - sounds like the most useful thing would be if I did my post of changes during the day. I've been taking my log in the evening, which would mean posting after all you East Coasters had gone to bed. I'll change to doing it during naptime, which is around 10:30 AM here (so 1:30 PM EST), and post around then, so it'll be most helpful. That being said, I didn't do it earlier today, so tonight's will be followed by one mid-day tomorrow (which will hopefully not see much change). Also, I'm gonna report adds and removals. Here goes for today:

Added

Low Grade Ore, Silicastic: Iseiaic

Chemical, Fiberplast: Eodou and Ichrass

Chemical, Inert Petrochem: Iadoke, Ievomei, Ekoisheux, and Carbosrocee (yep, 4 new ones)

Removed

Chemical, Fiberplast: Elawano

I must appologize for any misspellings. These are some funky words, and my hand-writing isn't perfect on our log sheet. Also, I can't guarantee I didn't miss something. But, for what it's worth, and I hope it helps, there it is.

Until tomorrow,

Jagleh

Well, that is okay I suppose. Going to need to bring my harvesters down anyway. Can't aford them without Nivea making tailoring items. I may just end up dropping armorsmthing (90 hours of work and thousands of resources) if I do not see anything by tomorrow noon or so.

Okay, 2nd update for today: We've had several losses, no new additions yet:

Steel: Ditetrarourcidiris and Saolariebate (yes, this leaves us with no steel atm)

Aluminum: Disaciheic

Copper: Trinopap

Gas, Reactive: Genicogroene

Wind: Wikoium and Carbiteusrecreu

Major hits, these all seem to be the one I happened to be collecting. Hope we get some replacements soon. Lots of my harvesters aren't doing much atm.

Today's Report:

Gains

Wind: Nasho

Losses

Radioactive metal: Icapana

Chemical, liquid petro fuel: Duresmi

Gas, reactive: Eesebee

Solar Energy: Ieslaula

Wind Energy: Durimoeris

We're getting low on stuff, my list doesn't take nearly as long to write out now. :stormtrooper: Hope some replacement stuff (especially some steel) comes our way soon.

Archived