Visiting Family

Jas

Just wanted to let you all know, I'm going to be visiting my family again soon. I'm leaving on Wednesday, July 2nd, and I'll be returning home Thursday, July 10th. Won't get to play, of course, but the good thing is it'll give me a chance to try and suck Sydax into playing SWG with us (in person, which always works much better with her).

I'll try and play as much as I can before then, and of course when I get back too. And, Sesh (Maester) will be able to play whenever he's home the whole time I'm gone, no kids or wife demanding his attention. See you all in the next few days, hopefully, and then again when I get home!

Jagleh

• 2 weeks later...

Back from vacation finally! YAY!!! Will see you all in game. I'm interested to see how everything's changed in the last 9 days. Unfortunately, the game seems to be down at the moment. I wanna get in and check everything out. :)

On a side note, I'm sad to report I could not convince Sydax to try SWG. She's stubborn, and still mad about the SB fiasco we dragged her into. So, I'll have to play some other game with her at naptimes, to keep our visits up. This will not interfere with Sesh's and my evening SWG playing, though. :p

Jagleh

Archived